Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Zapp - Zapp on Warner Brothers 1980


1. More Bounce To The Ounce - 9:25
2. Freedom - 3:48
3. Brand New PPlayer - 5:51
4. Funky Bounce - 6:46
5. Be Alright - 7:52
6. Coming Home - 6:34

All Full-Length versions...

Produced by Roger Troutman & Bootsy

A Sppecial Thanks to

George Clinton,Greg Ward,Carl,Roger and The Human Body,
The Whole Funk Mob,Russell Driver,Ron Dunbar,N.Hoover
United Sound Staff,The Staff Of Thang,Inc.
Delores,Marshell,Jeanetta,Carl Cowen,Rufus Troutman,Jr.
Greg Jackson,Bobby Glover,Zapp Troutman

Buy Here

320
Enjoy!

1 comment:

the saucer people said...

I still remember the joy I felt on hearing a Grandmaster Flash mixtape in a time far, far away that historians call "the early eighties" and him dropping 'More Bounce To The Ounce' into the mix (well, I say 'dropping' but weaving is more accurate).

My vinyl copies of these tracks went on their own journey years ago so I am looking forward to hearing this as some of the tracks I last heard probably 25 years ago.

This is what I love about Flageolette, you literally have no idea whats coming next! How many blogs can you say that about?

many thanks for this.